Simone von Anhalt, born in Munich, lived in Brazil for several years in her youth.
As a MoMA Artist Member and multiple international award-winning artist, Simone von Anhalt gives her canvases a fascinating balance of sensual power, spiritual depth and lightness.
Her works are characterized by joy, optimism and complexity
Basic posture can be controlled.
Through the abstract representation, the viewer can immerse themselves in a world in which emotions are expressed on a subtle as well as powerful level and invite you to sink into his own world of feelings.
During scholastic years in Munich, attended 2 years in a creative design school. 1984 - Studied 5 years in a German school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Returning to Germany
to work on creating international project and artistic events.
2007 - Exposition in a charity even in Buzios, Brazil with a lot os attention from the international press. As well as numerous important guests from political to public life.
2012 - Exhibition of my dad's paintings in Waldorf Astoria NY, with the presence of all of the famous television and the press.
2015 - Photography study
2017 - Accomplishment in charity event in Austria with the donation of one of the paintings for auction.
2018 - Participating Summer exhibition of Arts in London
- Membership of MoMA
- Exhibition in Munich FREE SPIRIT, werkstatt Galerie
2019 - Gallery opening, in Munich
- Participation in the art fair Leipzig
- Solo exhibition, Gilching Town Hall
2020 - Galleria Art time, in Udine (July)
- Swiss Art Expo (August)
- Publication of pictures in World of Interiors magazine (Aug / Sep / Oct)
- Solo exhibition (benefit) Auction of a picture in Figaro Munich (October)
- Publication of a picture in British Vogue (November)
- Shanghai International Art Fair digital (November)
2021 - Galleria La Pigna, in Rome (May)
- Kempinski Munich, art auction (July 01-04)
- Art3f Monaco (August 27-29)
- Art Expo New York (October 28-31)
2022 - Agora Gallery New York ( Mai )
- Talent Prize Award ( April )
- Leonardo da Vinci Award Milano ( April )
- Top Artist of Contemporary Art Venedig ( Mai )
- International Prize Pegasus Venedig ( Mai )
- Teravarna Art Gallery- Los Angeles ( Juni )
-Talent Prize Award in abstract ( June )
-International Prize Michelangelo Rome ( July )